Investment Project Manager
- Explore potential investment opportunities in different industries.
- Perform sector, strategic and financial analysis of target companies in emerging technology in Hong Kong and Greater China.
- Lead and support in all aspects of a deal from origination, screening, due diligence, structuring, negotiation, to portfolio management and exit
- Formulate investment strategies and draft proposal on investment
- Lead the investment team in all aspects of the deal execution process
- Build effective partnerships with key partners globally
- Participate in the monitoring of portfolio companies
- Proactively engage with the portfolio companies and help them to further grow
- Build financial model and scenario analysis of company business plans
- Prepare regular reports and attend management meetings
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- 5 years' solid working experience in the investment industry
- Familiar with investment process, independently conduct investment research reports.
- Track record of deal sourcing, and leadership experience of an investment team
- Self-driven, independent and strong time management.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Fund Investor Relationship Manager
- Handle fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Responsible for developing / on-boarding new clients from mainland or overseas(institutional/individual);
- Prepare pitching materials;
- Manage and maintain client’s relationships;
- Manage daily operation to ensure fully regulatory compliance;
- Perform day-to-day operation of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handle cash transfer/payment/receipts;
- Coordinate the development and implementation of investor relations/marketing activities for the fund;
- Manage and coordinate business related activities and ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related discipline;
- Min 2 to 3 years’ experience in accounting for financial service sector;
- Relevant experience in a fund administration background is preferred;
- Investor market resource in mainland or overseas will be advantage;
- Strong communication skills in English and mandarin;
- Self-motivated, proactive, hardworking team player and result oriented.
- Please email your CV with expected salary to Hr@dl-Holdings.com